The Senior Developer UI is a critical resource in our organization. You and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling applications that Keyavi Data expects and is known for. You will make a difference by being a strong software development professional, who enjoys technical challenges within a very fast-paced environment, and by working to help develop solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. Your mobile, agile, and realistic decision-making skills and focus on future technology’s, strategy, execution and delivery; will make you a exceptional team member. These skills, coupled with our demand for the highest standards of coding, delivery, and quality translates into measurable success for our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stay current on technology best practices, trends in UI/UX.
- Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization.
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on software development tools, technology, frameworks, and development methodologies.
- Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on staffing and profit.
- Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications.
- Ensure quality deliverables without fail.
- Provide technical expertise to help resolve development and application issues, resolve performance problems, and drive career development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5+ years’ software development experience, with experience in .NET, C#, Asp.net, MVC and WPF.
- Experience working with Java Script frameworks and third-party components like Telerik is desired. Angular, React and Type Script is a plus.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience in highly available, enterprise commercial client and web-based applications that support large transaction volumes.
- Must have at least 5+ years’ experience of design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market.
- Azure DevOps a must.
- Must be a results-oriented expert who has demonstrated effective decision making and delivered results.
- Outstanding and demonstrated ability to analyze data, determine relevancy, and make informed decisions and recommendations to drive business results.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including experience with audiences.
- Deep technical skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Must have an in-depth understanding and experience with Front-End and Back-End development and databases.
- Strong experience developing windows, apple, cloud-based applications; in addition to, development of APIs, integration with API’s, and other web hooks and services.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keyavi Data is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.