Description of the role:
You will have an opportunity to participate in a number of IT, DevOps, and cyber security initiatives, customer/employee technical help desk operations, and play an integral part in shaping the program as the company experiences rapid industry growth.
The Senior IT Architect is responsible for the implementation, management, integration, maintenance, and patching of our IT network and operations. This role reports directly to the Chief Information Officer and serves as a focal point to implement IT operational and infrastructure technology and will interface with the CISO, CTO, and the business to implement IT resources to support the business operation. This is an individual contributor role that requires hands on technical experience.
- Serve as a leader in the implementation and maintenance of production, development, UAT, enterprise networks, end user systems, and IT support operations.
- Conduct , implement and manage the maintenance, and operation of core software infrastructure and cloud migration plans, including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, AzureAD, Domain Servers, Workstations, Azure and AWS VM infrastructure.
- Develop and document the framework for integration and implementation for changes to technical standards.
- Lead the technical planning and implementation of network security solutions in collaboration with the Keyavi Data CIO and CISO.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing cloud infrastructures in AWS, Azure and end user device environments including Patch Management.
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of infrastructure service delivery methods and procedures, monitor business critical processes and services, plan and implement upgrades needed to maintain service levels, develop and lead the replacement of infrastructure at end of life.
- Contribute to, implement, and maintain change control and other IT policies, procedures, and standards.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve program support deficiencies.
- Establish rapport and develop trust within project teams, stakeholders, and customers.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment, manage multiple tasks and able to shift priorities quickly.
- Benchmark, analyze, and report on operations and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT infrastructure and systems.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- A combination of business acumen, information technology domain knowledge, specifically in information security and data protection.
- At least 5 years of technical experience in IT, including experience implementing and maintaining information technology (IT) system architecture for integration of multiple platforms, operating systems, and applications across the enterprise.
- Experience with delivery of various IT Infrastructure projects.
- Strong understanding of Azure and AWS infrastructure deployments.
- Administrative knowledge of MS SQL Server and other databases. Knowledge of clustering, high availability, backups, and log handling is also required.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Exchange Online, Office 365, including mailbox management, Azure Key Vault, database management, high availability, clustering, security, and anti-spam products.
- Experience implementing controls to support other information security principles, such as patch management, change control, and end user device management.
- Experience implementing DR/BC technology and methodology, backups, restores, replication, and associated systems from a variety of vendors.
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood manner.
- Self-motivated; proactive in thought and planning. Eagerly assumes responsibility for things that need to be done, including following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items.
- Formal education in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, (or related).
- Industry professional certificates such as MCSD: Azure Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), etc.
- Knowledge of IT project management tools and methodologies, including project charters, planning, work breakdown structures, risk analysis, etc.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills required for both helping end users and resolving issues with vendors with minimal oversight. Possess the necessary skills to effectively communicate to non-technical users.
- Ability to take ownership of problems, work alone or with others to follow them to a successful resolution.
- Possess a deep knowledge and understanding of global processes and systems.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions.
- Ability to plan and manage concurrent tasks, assignments, projects, and deadlines.
- Ability to prepare detailed written instructions and documentation.
- Ability to organize and coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to set priorities and assign work to other professionals.
- Strong organizational, administrative and documentation skills
Please address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Keyavi Data, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone.