Making data self-protecting, intelligent and self aware.
Cybercriminals steal someone’s identity every 3 seconds and over 150 million American’s information was stolen in business data breaches last year alone.
There are over 4,000 cybersecurity companies all trying to build higher walls and deeper moats, but no one figured out how to protect each piece of data on its own, wherever it goes, no matter who gets ahold of it – until now.
Do you want to help put an end to cybercrime and be part of this amazing Team Keyavi that has solved Ransomware and Data Security?
Then join our team and be our next QA Automation Engineer
We are looking for someone to bring their curiosity, customer obsession, and creativity to the first self protecting data platform and help us realize our vision of making Keyavi a key ingredient for any company’s data protection needs. You will drive the automation needed to test the Keyavi platform and the associated applications that Keyavi provides which enable our users to secure and control their data in real time, change those controls whenever they like, no matter where that data resides on any system or location.
As a senior automation engineer, you will be working with product managers, developers, and the rest of our QA team to strategize, plan, document and deliver automated test case from feature epics and stories, and help reduce dependencies upon manual regression testing.
You will work create and execute the product test plans and strategies across multiple releases, ensuring that the right quality assurance processes are in place and are adhered to, including conducting SME reviews, enhancing the QA automation pipelines improving QA workflows within the CI/CD pipelines, and drviing SME input into the quality checks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Automate end-to-end test cases using Selenium and Protractor
- Work with Product Managers, Developers, and our Manual Testing team
- Strategize, plan, document, and deliver automated test cases from feature stories and existing manual regression tests
- Creates and executes maintenance test suites (regression, maintenance, smoke, sanity).
- Creates and executes non-functional test suites (performance, endurance, load, usability).
- Creates and executes partner SDK test suites (Ads, Analytics, Compliance, UA).
- Creates test suites for complex features and cross-feature interactions.
- Stay current on QA technology best QA practices, trends and news.
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on QA Automation tools, technology, and frameworks
- Customer empathy encompassing the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements as well as their impact.
- Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications.
- Ensure quality deliverables without fail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field of study
- 2 years automation testing experience
- Automation testing experience with a scripting language and framework (e.g. Selenium, Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Jenkins)
- Experience with REST API testing (Postman, SoapUI, or similar)
- Experience using Git
- In-depth understanding of .NET, Java, Python, SQL and XML
- Experience in an Agile framework using Jira, Azure Devops, or an equivalent tool.
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated individual, able to thrive in a startup environment
- Must have excellent communication skills; able to share ideas and suggestions and not afraid to speak up or give a presentation in front of a large audience
- 3+ years automation testing experience
- Experience within the information security focused sector crafting products and services deployed in secure environments
- Experience at a startup or Zero to One effort
Keyavi Data is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.