Making data self-protecting, intelligent and self-aware.
Cybercriminals steal someone’s identity every 3 seconds and over 150 million American’s information was stolen in business data breaches last year alone.
There are over 4,000 cybersecurity companies all trying to build higher walls and deeper moats, but no one figured out how to protect each piece of data on its own, wherever it goes, no matter who gets ahold of it – until now.
Do you want to help put an end to cybercrime and be part of this amazing Team Keyavi that has solved Ransomware and Data Security?
Then join our team and be our next Senior Product Manager
You will drive the roadmap for the Keyavi platform and the associated applications Keyavi provides that enable our users to secure and control their data in real time, no matter where that data resides. You will work directly with customers to deeply understand their needs and create and own the vision for the platform that is needed to deliver on its mission and vision. You will work with the engineering team to technically define and deliver on that vision, collaborating on architecture, technical tradeoffs, and breaking down and driving the work across the relevant teams. You will also facilitate build-vs-buy decisions with the team and identify, source, select, and negotiate with external vendors that bring critical functionality to bear in delivering the platform vision to customers. We are looking for someone to bring their curiosity, customer obsession, and creativity to the first self protecting data platform and help us realize our vision of making Keyavi a key ingredient for any company’s data protection needs.
- Engage with customers and internal stakeholders around the company gaining a deep understanding of the high-stakes environment in which they operate. You will learn about their workflows, problems, needs, and aspirations.
- Lead and develop the long-term vision and roadmap for the Keyavi platform and secure buy-in for the product direction from customers and internal stakeholders.
- Partner with engineering teams to prioritize the development of mission critical features & functions; write specs, manage technical workflows and own delivery timelines with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively see around corners to anticipate issues with product requirements, design, and delivery solving problems while they are still nascent.
- Influence business outcomes through engagement with sales, marketing, operations, and InfoSec groups, while collaborating with a cross-functional global team of Developers, Quality engineers, and Tech writers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field of study
- 5+ years of Product Management experience with focus on bringing Enterprise software products to life; a proven ability to drive results directly impacting revenue and customer delight
- Experience creating complex, first of their kind applications by strategically influencing key stakeholders at all levels from end-to-end
- Demonstrated success in establishing highly collaborative partnerships with engineering and design teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that is growing and scaling rapidly
- Data driven critical thinking and analytical skills; able to quickly identify, assess and prioritize competing deadlines and business needs
- A highly effective leadership presence having the ability to question and challenge the status quo at all levels of the organization driving value-added outcomes
- Experience attracting bar raising talent; qualitative coaching and mentorship capabilities enabling the growth and development of new Product Managers
- Researching, designing, and shipping cloud-based shared services and/or APIs with a high level of technical complexity, which also required scaled delivery to end consumers
- Experience within the information security focused sector crafting products and services deployed in secure environments
- Experience at a startup or Zero to One effort
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous health plan
- And more…
Keyavi Data is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.