Description of the role: You will have an opportunity to participate in a number of cybersecurity initiatives and play an integral part in shaping the program as the company experiences rapid industry growth. You will work closely with other technology teams responsible for building and deploying the product, ensuring that security is considered at each phase of development.
The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst will be responsible for providing support in the monitoring and administration of internal security services and programs to maintain and enhance the organization’s security posture. The Senior Cybersecurity Analyst acts as resident IT security advisor to assist peers and business stakeholders on risks for programs and initiatives with technology components. Formalizing policy and process for both internal and external attestation will be a priority. You will help ensure that cybersecurity operations are following regulatory and industry practices, and that online and other threats and risks to systems are mitigated. You will be comfortable with a fast-paced and quickly changing environment, and capable of working as part of a team.
- Develop security policies and supporting procedures and documentation to meet various compliance requirements, while ensuring content is up to date, communicated, and in appropriate formats.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing tools, methods, and solutions to identify potential areas of improvement to further enhance the maturity and quality of the information security program.
- Actively contribute to identifying, managing, and reducing cyber security risks
- Perform security assessments for internal and external IT solutions and services.
- Provide advice to colleagues in IT and other departments on information security-related topics.
- Develop and deliver client-facing professional service engagements and deliverables, some travel may be required.
- Leverage subject matter expertise to assist with the development of marketing material.
- Analyze the technology industry, competitors, and market trends, and determine potential impact on core technology for the business.
- A combination of business acumen, information technology domain knowledge, specifically in information security and data protection
- Knowledge of information security principles, practices, and standards as applicable in a multi-faceted organization (e.g., data classification, governance and risk, identity management)
- Understanding of security control frameworks (e.g., NIST, CMMC, ISO27000, HIPAA, PCI DSS), related standards, controls, and concepts
- Experience in client-facing professional engagements (consulting) and deliverable creation
- An ability to communicate complex and technical issues to diverse audiences, orally and in writing, in an easily understood manner.
- Self-motivated; proactive in thought and planning. Eagerly assumes responsibility for things that need to be done, including following up with team members and leadership on outstanding items.
- Formal education in Computer Science, Business, Data Analysis (or related)
- Knowledge of privacy concepts, practices, and regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA)
- Information security certification (e.g., CISSP)
Please address your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Keyavi Data, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone.