- Keyavi Data™ Expands Executive Team with COOAs Keyavi Enters Hypergrowth Phase, Focus is on Maximizing Business Operations and Market Opportunities LAS VEGAS, Nev., March 30, 2021 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup whose innovative technology is transforming the very nature […]
- Keyavi Data™ Champions Data Privacy Day by Sharing GDPR White PaperKeyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity trailblazer transforming the very nature of data protection, today kicked off its observance of Data Privacy Day by issuing a white paper for U.S. organizations embarking on a privacy program based on the European Union’s 2018 data privacy law known as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Cybersecurity Trailblazer Keyavi Data™ Bolsters Executive Ranks with Three Top Women Leaders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and CommunicationsAll-Star Team to Turbo-Charge Keyavi’s Growing Customer Base LAS VEGAS, Nev., January 12, 2021 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup whose innovative technology is transforming the very nature of the data security industry, today […]
- Keyavi Data™ Cybersecurity Experts Issue Top 2021 PredictionsThreat Intelligence Experts Project Greater Challenges Protecting Data Everywhere it Flows, More Destructive Cyber Attacks by Emboldened Nation States and More Weaponized AI for Cyber Crime; Data Epidemiology™ Becomes Latest Arrow in Hack-Detection Quiver LAS […]
- Keyavi Data™ Strengthens Leadership Team with Four Executive AppointmentsWorld-Class Cybersecurity Experts to Lead Keyavi’s Accelerating Growth and Customer Onboarding LAS VEGAS, Nev., November 18, 2020 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup whose innovative technology is transforming the very nature of the data […]
- Keyavi Data™ Launches Web Client, Four Apps, and Free Online Viewer as Powerful Extensions of its Game-changing Cybersecurity TechnologyNew Tools Give Keyavi Customers Universal Control and Peace of Mind for Controlling Their Intelligent, Self-Protecting Data from Cyber Attacks and Data Leaks LAS VEGAS, Nev., November 11, 2020– Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity startup […]
- Keyavi Data Urges Businesses to Adopt Best Practices for Staying Ahead of Cyber Criminals as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month BeginsIssues Top 5 Tips for Keeping Data and Remote Workers Safe as Cyber Threats Surge Amid COVID-19 Pandemic LAS VEGAS, Nev. – October 1, 2020 – Keyavi Data Corp., a cybersecurity trailblazer transforming the very nature of […]
- Keyavi Data Announces New Executive Vice President of SalesSales Leader “Rocky” McMurray Joins to Lead Exceptional Experience for Growing Customer Base at Breakthrough Data Security Technology Company Las Vegas, NV — July 1, 2020 — Keyavi Data, a security technology company that infuses protection directly into data itself, today announced that Rocky […]
- Keyavi Data Announces Immediate Availability of the First Cybersecurity Product to Make Data Self-Protecting, Intelligent and Self-AwareCompany infuses protection into data itself, allowing owners to control access anytime, anywhere, for as long as they want Las Vegas— April 9, 2020 — Keyavi Data, a data security technology company that embeds protection directly into data […]
- Keyavi Data Launches to Make Data Self-Protecting, Intelligent and Self-AwareCompany to solve the world’s data security problem by embedding intelligence into data so it will self-protect even after it leaves the possession of its owner Las Vegas— March 24, 2020 — Keyavi Data, a data security […]
Keyavi Data In the News
As federal agencies and global companies continue to wrestle with how best to defend their networks against these breaches, this op-ed by Keyavi’s CEO Elliot Lewis underscores why data must be smart and able to protect itself from cyber criminals – no matter where it goes, where it’s stored or who has it.
Keyavi’s new iOS, Android and Microsoft apps now provide on-the-go-access to the same power and functionality of the company’s product suite for preventing data leaks and making data breaches irrelevant.Alfred Rolington
International Editor of EE Times, Junko Yoshida has a compelling conversation with Keyavi Data CEO, Elliot Lewis about self-protecting data.
“Devilishly Clever”Brian Santo, Editor-In-Chief – EE Times
In the pilot episode of Test Bench, Alissa spends some time reviewing Keyavi Data’s software.
The time is months from today — August 1, 2020. The place: Las Vegas. You are attending a Blackhat conference. You’ve been promised a top-secret document that will describe multi-layered encryption schemes no one has ever seen before…
A compelling article by Ann R. Thryft & Junko Yoshida
Instead of controlling data with traditional DLP solutions, Keyavi wraps security around the data, allowing it stay under the owner’s control wherever it goes.
By Karen D. Schwartz
What happens when practically everyone on the planet is suddenly told to stay home, all depending on their digital connections to the outside world? And what happens when many are working remotely for the first time, with little or no preparation for securing their computers, networks, and equipment connected to the enterprise?…
By Ann R. Thryft
A recent press release reports, “Keyavi Data, a data security technology company that embeds protection directly into the data, today announced the public launch of the company and its leadership team. Keyavi’s data intelligence technology, which is currently open to a limited number of early access customers, enables data owners to maintain full control of their data for as long as they want. Independent of platform, transport or application, Keyavi protection works wherever that data travels or how it is stored, no matter the data type or format.”…
By A.R. Guess
In this episode of KnighTV, Alissa Knight interviews Elliot Lewis, CEO of Keyavi Data (formerly Encryptics) on how self-aware data is killing the data loss prevention (DLP) market as an alternative to legacy DLP.
Hosted by David Spark. Mike Johnson and Elliot Lewis have an intriguing discussion around cybersecurity and what self-protecting data can do today.