- Keyavi Data Appoints Board of Directors and Advisory Board
- Cybersecurity Pioneer Keyavi Data’s Self-Protecting Data Technology Creates New Industry Category, Reports Omdia
- Cybersecurity Trailblazer Keyavi Data Wins Three Coveted Global InfoSec Awards During RSA Conference 2021
- Keyavi Data™ Expands Executive Team with COO
- Keyavi Data™ Champions Data Privacy Day by Sharing GDPR White Paper
- Cybersecurity Trailblazer Keyavi Data™ Bolsters Executive Ranks with Three Top Women Leaders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Communications
- Keyavi Data™ Cybersecurity Experts Issue Top 2021 Predictions
- Keyavi Data™ Strengthens Leadership Team with Four Executive Appointments
- Keyavi Data™ Launches Web Client, Four Apps, and Free Online Viewer as Powerful Extensions of its Game-changing Cybersecurity Technology
- Keyavi Data Urges Businesses to Adopt Best Practices for Staying Ahead of Cyber Criminals as National Cybersecurity Awareness Month Begins
- Keyavi Data Announces New Executive Vice President of Sales
- Keyavi Data Announces Immediate Availability of the First Cybersecurity Product to Make Data Self-Protecting, Intelligent and Self-Aware
- Keyavi Data Launches to Make Data Self-Protecting, Intelligent and Self-Aware
In the News
As federal agencies and global companies continue to wrestle with how best to defend their networks against these breaches, this op-ed by Keyavi’s CEO Elliot Lewis underscores why data must be smart and able to protect itself from cyber criminals – no matter where it goes, where it’s stored or who has it.
International Editor of EE Times, Junko Yoshida has a compelling conversation with Keyavi Data CEO, Elliot Lewis about self-protecting data.
Devilishly CleverBrian Santo, Editor-In-Chief – EE Times
The time is August. The place: Las Vegas. You are attending a Blackhat conference. You’ve been promised a top-secret document that will describe multi-layered encryption schemes no one has ever seen before…
A compelling article by Ann R. Thryft & Junko Yoshida
Instead of controlling data with traditional DLP solutions, Keyavi wraps security around the data, allowing it stay under the owner’s control wherever it goes.
By Karen D. Schwartz
What happens when practically everyone on the planet is suddenly told to stay home, all depending on their digital connections to the outside world? And what happens when many are working remotely for the first time, with little or no preparation for securing their computers, networks, and equipment connected to the enterprise?…
By Ann R. Thryft