The DevOps Manager/ Azure is a critical resource in our company. You and your team are entrusted to deliver high quality, functional, and compelling applications that Keyavi Data expects and is known for. You will make a difference by being a strong software development professional, who enjoys technical challenges within a very fast-paced environment, and by working to help develop solutions for complex business challenges and strategy. Your mobile, agile, and realistic decision-making skills and focus on future technology’s, strategy, execution and delivery; will make you a exceptional team member. These skills, coupled with our demand for the highest standards of coding, delivery, and quality translates into measurable success for our company.
Essential Job Functions:
- Define and manage the entire Azure DevOps process.
- Stay current on technology best practices, trends and news.
- Collaborate and partner with other business units and other department heads to plan and execute development projects, and to ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver projects on an aggressive, but achievable timeline.
- Help develop metrics across the development team.
- Actively contribute to the development of the company’s business strategy.
- Help to mentor and develop emerging talent within the organization.
- Continually drive process improvements and technical innovation.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on software development tools, technology, frameworks, and development methodologies.
- Understand our business comprehensively, including the applications’ functional and non-functional requirements and their impact on staffing and profit.
- Execute on continuous improvement of the existing software applications.
- Ensure quality deliverables without fail.
- Aid in the roadmap planning, coordinate release and sprint planning, and ensure adherence to development process throughout the organization.
- Provide technical expertise to help resolve development and application issues, resolve performance problems, and drive career development.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field, and a bachelor’s degree or strong experience in business management.
- A minimum of 10+ years’ software development experience, with Project/Program management with expertise in Azure DevOps.
- Must have at least 7+ years’ experience in managing and deploying highly available, enterprise commercial client and web-based applications.
- Must have at least 7+ years’ experience of design, development, release cycle, and delivery of software products to market.
- Strong experience with private and public clouds, including both IaaS and PaaS is required, with Azure -specific experience highly desired; with ability to learn new environments such as AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Strong and proven understanding of all aspects of the business, with the ability to create and implement technical strategies that align with both current and future business needs.
- The ability to communicate and influence your team, peers, and other parts of the organization.
- Must be a results-oriented expert who has demonstrated effective decision making and delivered results.
- Outstanding and demonstrated ability to analyze data, determine relevancy, and make informed decisions and recommendations to drive business results.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentations skills for both technical and non-technical audiences, including experience with audiences.
- Deep technical and architecture skills, along with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Strong security and compliance experience.
- Proven track record of innovation and the ability to learn and adapt to emerging technologies.
- A strong and proven data background is required, with emphasis on traditional and modern database architectures and designs.
- A proven progression of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and development manager.
Please send your application to email@example.com
Keyavi Data is an equal opportunity workplace. We review applications for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, uniformed services, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.